About this position
Do you like working for an innovative and successful organization? Do you want to be part of a company that values its employees and their input? If you answered yes to these questions, you will want to read on! Our client, located in the greater KW area, is looking to add a Cost Analyst to their dynamic team!
Reasons to work for our client:
• Excellent corporate culture
• Canadian Owned Company in business for over 50 years
• Large accounting team with opportunity for advancement
• Support education and development
• Excellent Benefits program
• Working with a team of all-stars
If this opportunity to be part of a successful organization sounds exciting to you, don’t hesitate! Send your resume, in confidence, to Peter Lister, at email@example.com and quote job # 3796.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Liaise with management, providing appropriate information when needed to assist with decision making and forecasting
- Reporting, financial analysis, and year end preparation
- Cost manufactured products using standard cost
- Develop product cost estimates working with manufacturing and purchasing teams
- Assist with the analysis of inventory
- Ideally you will have your accounting designation CPA, CMA, CGA or actively working to obtain a designation. This is not a requirement if you have 5 plus years’ experience in costing
- Minimum 2 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Must have some exposure to cost accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with an ERP system