About this position
Our client, a well-respected and growing company in the Ancaster area is looking for a full time Permanent Machine Builder/Millwright . This is a role set up to assist their current Engineers with growing responsibilities. This is a smaller organization with a “family” feel, a great spot to roll out new ideas and designs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3764 in the subject line or you can contact Julie directly at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Fit and assemble components according to assembly blueprints, manuals,
engineering notes and drawings
- Knowledge of material handling equipment
- Use of hand tools and power tools; Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations
- Assemble, modify and install custom designed special purpose machinery in a time sensitive environment to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges and micrometers
- 5+ years of experience in automated material handling
- Mechanical Aptitude, forklift operation and overhead crane operation
- Familiar with lean manufacture policies
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, to include Excel, Word