About this position
Our client is a growing Canadian based company located in Ancaster and they have an immediate opening for a newly create Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to put your skills as an experienced finance professional to good use in taking ownership of the accounting and finance function for a growing company. This is a hands on role with one person reporting in so the qualified candidate must be excited about working on the day to day accounting transactions while also reshaping the accounting and finance processes for success.
The finance manager will be responsible for suggesting and implementing new policies, procedures and standardization around various accounting and finance functions including; billings, (specifically project as well as time and materials billings), financial reporting, month end close process, project costing, profitability analysis and assisting with the quoting process.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package including benefits and an exciting opportunity to own the finance function in a great company that values its people. If you possess the necessary skill sets and you are excited to learn more about this opportunity email me immediately at email@example.com and quote job order number 3746 and please include salary expectations.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Overall responsibility and ownership of the accounting and finance for the company
- Handling day to day accounting functions including project and time and materials billings
- Suggest and implement policies, procedures and standardization around various accounting and finance functions including; billings, (specifically project as well as time and materials billings), and financial reporting
- Handling the billings and AR function
- Oversee that AP and payroll are on time and accurate
- Project costing, analysis and profitability analysis on projects
- Ad Hoc duties
- Candidate must be excited and enthusiastic about owning the accounting and finance function, need a proactive attitude and desire to improve processes and contribute to a growing company
- University degree or College Diploma and 5+ years of related full cycle accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience standardizing policies and procedures that improve the finance function with repeatable processes and checks and balances
- Candidates with experience in project based or time and billings related accounting environments with have an edge but not a requirement