About this position
Our client, a well-established company located in Etobicoke has an immediate opening for Payroll & HRIS Coordinator. This is a really exciting opportunity that exists with a highly successful Canadian based manufacturing company with operations in North and South America. The company is well known for its employee-first focus and flexibility and you will be working as part of a small cohesive team.
The Payroll & HRIS Coordinator will work as part of a team to implement a new payroll system and create new processes to streamline and bring efficiencies to the department. Our client is offering an attractive compensation package and a great working environment. If you possess the necessary skill sets and this sounds like the role you have been looking for then send your resume immediately to email@example.com and quote job order number 3731.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Payroll Administration for employees in Canada and the US
- ROE’s and Year end functions and Year end payroll remittances
- Setting up new employees and handling terminations
- Handle applicable government requirements with respect to payroll deductions
- Process confidential employee information including new hire paperwork, salary information, and separation paperwork including entering data into HRIS
- Process employee benefits changes such as qualifying life events in HRIS
- Coordinate flow of information between HR and Payroll
- Process special payments for off-cycle check requests
- Follow HRIS procedures to maintain accurate data in HRIS system, including coordinating regular system audits
- Generate and distribute standard and ad hoc reports, such as weekly employee roster, new hire and separation reports
- 3+ years in a payroll administration position
- 3+ years of HRIS experience
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will have had some exposure to US payroll but this is not a requirement
- Experience working with Ceridian or ADP would be an asset