About this position
Our client, a well established company located in Etobicoke has an immediate opening for Payroll and Benefits Administrator to work a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity for candidates not currently working who have strong experience in Payroll and Benefits Administration who want to work with a great company.
Our client has a number of exciting initiatives happening over the next several months including a new payroll system implementation and a centralization process.
Our client is offering an attractive compensation package and a great working environment. If you posses the necessary skill sets and this sounds like the role you have been looking for then send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job order number 3728.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Payroll Administration for200 salaried employees in Canada and 20 in the US
- Health and Benefits Administration
- ROE’s and Year end functions and Year end payroll remittances
- Setting up new employees and handling terminations
- Handle applicable government requirements with respect to payroll and benefits
- 3+ years in a payroll administration position
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will have had some exposure to US payroll but this is not a requirement
- Experience working with Ceridian or ADP would be an asset