About this position
Are you looking to be part of a great team? Would you like to work for a local company that offers great work life balance? If you said yes to these questions this could be the role you are looking for. Our client in Waterloo is looking to hire an Accounting Coordinator for their growing team. The ideal candidate will have 2 plus years’ experience in accounting.
Benefits of working for our client:
• 100% company paid benefits plan
• Great team to work with
• Summer hours (Finish on Fridays at 1:00 pm)
• Excellent work-life balance
• New exciting challenges every day
• Hours 9-5 with no overtime required
If this exciting opportunity to join a fast paced private local company is of interest to you please contact Andrea Pascoe at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job # 3722.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Full cycle accounts payable and Receivables
- Bank Reconciliations
- Journal Entries
- Work with customers and suppliers regarding any accounting related inquiries
- Month-end financial statement preparation
- Data entry and administrative tasks as required
- Other accounting related projects as required
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills are required
- 1 plus years’ experience in accounting or Co-op experience
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills