About this position
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the Kitchener Waterloo area? Are you a CPA/CA in Public Accounting looking for an opportunity in Industry? OR are you a CGA or CMA with experience in Financial Reporting? Would you like to work for a large publicly traded corporation, with excellent career growth potential? If you said yes to these questions you will want to read on.
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst for their growing corporate office.
If this exciting opportunity as a Senior Financial Analyst with one of the top companies in the area is of interested to you, and you match the required qualifications please contact Peter Lister at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number #3695.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Consolidation of financial statement and analysis for upper management
- Monthly foreign exchange and intercompany balancing
- Prepare financial statement disclosures for interim and annual financial statements
- Research GAAP as well as IFRS and document accounting policy
- Assist with the budgets and forecasting for the consolidation process
- Support the year-end audit process
- Assist the Finance Manager with specific projects and corporate initiatives
- Must have your CPA, CGA, CMA or CA designation
- Strong knowledge of Canadian GAAP and IFRS is required
- Must have 3 plus years’ experience in Public Accounting or in a corporation in Financial Reporting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with senior management is essential
- Above average Excel skills are required for this role
- In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have a strong work ethic and a desire to be successful and grow your career