About this position
Our client, a well-respected and growing company in the Ancaster area is looking for a full time Permanent Mechanical Engineer for their Robotics Department. This is a new role set up to assist their current Engineers with growing responsibilities. This is a smaller organization with a “family” feel, a great spot to roll out new ideas and designs. The person who is selected will be working mostly on their own with little supervision, as well as assisting the current Engineer and taking on new projects in order to grow and develop the organization.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3688 in the subject line or you can contact Julie directly at Julie.email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Must be capable of designing tooling from sketches or verbal concepts
- A thorough knowledge of the use of pneumatics
- A thorough knowledge of the use of electrical devices (i.e. switches, load cells, etc.)
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to conceptualize and create solutions for complex design requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in mechanical design of packaging equipment utilizing Solidworks sheet metal techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and Technical Writing skills
- Proficiency in overall use of Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Proficiency in using Solidworks Sheet Metal Techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- MS Office skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project