About this position
Are you an educated Network Security Engineer? Do you have knowledge of data center routing and switching? Are you well versed and up to date with trends and threats in cyber security? Our client located in Guelph is looking to add a Security Engineer to their corporate team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established, yet growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3641 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Analyze cyber security threats, performing an in-depth investigation
- Participate in testing, evaluation and upgrade and implementation of security applications
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting to the VP of Global IT, analyze and report on current security applications
- Update existing and create new security protocols and policies
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, or Information Sciences
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Recent certifications in CCSP or CISSP
- Certified Network Security Engineer
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot in a fast paced environment