About this position
Our client, an established and growing company in the Burlington area has an immediate opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join their team! Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this role works collaboratively to ensure accurate processing of employee payroll. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well in a fast-paced setting are critical for success in this position.
What our client can offer you:
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement
• Benefits and pension plan
• Positive work environment with an industry leader
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3484 in the subject line or you can contact Antonia Drake directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Accurately process high volume hourly and salary payroll using ADP
- Payroll related month-end and year-end reporting
- Record of Employment preparation
- Discretely handle situations of a highly confidential nature
- Respond to payroll inquiries from staff and external agencies
- Minimum of 2 years of Payroll experience
- Proficiency in ADP or Ceridian is essential, as is the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates should have strong knowledge of Provincial and Federal labour laws and employment standards