About this position
Our established food client, located in Hamilton, is growing – as a result they are adding a Mechanical Millwright Apprentice to their Maintenance group. This role is ideal for a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice with mechanical and technical knowledge of industrial, processing and/or packaging equipment, blueprint reading and robotics. Welding experience would be considered a strong asset.
What our client can offer you:
• Competitive hourly rate of $17-18/hr plus overtime after 40 hours a week
• Mentorship and opportunity for growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a secure and growing Canadian company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume, quoting job #3483 in the subject line, to Karen.Hannam@elby.ca.
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Assist in the maintenance of equipment and building structure
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of industrial equipment and machinery
- Assist with the implementation of Preventative Maintenance (PM) program and the PM parts inventory
- Maintain and/or repair work tools and equipment
- Relevant education in Mechanical Millwright Apprenticeship program
- Experience from an industrial manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude and technical understanding; able to read and interpret blueprints and operating instructions
- Welding experience a strong asset
- Good attitude, willing to contribute, team player
- Preference given to candidates from the local Hamilton and surrounding areas