About this position
Our client is a large international company with a Canadian head office located west of Mississauga and they have an immediate requirement for a Manager of Tax and Treasury. This is a really exciting opportunity for a career focused individual with strong Tax and people management skills looking to align with a growing organization and progressive leadership team. Similar experience in industry or related experience gained in public accounting would both be considered strong fits for this role.
Our client is offering a fast paced and progressive working environment with growth and a progressive leadership team. Our client is also offering a competitive compensation package and opportunity for growth. If you possess the necessary skill sets and you are excited to take on the next step in your career, email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org quote job order number 3540.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Supervises junior and intermediate accounting staff in tax, treasury and accounting, team of 3-4
- Responsible for the management and preparation of all Canadian related tax filings; Corporate, Commodity, Payroll, Transfer Pricing
- Oversees and Participates in tax audits
- Supports cost containment / productivity and other special projects as assigned
- Provide information for external auditors to produce statements for tax purposes
- Manage and participate in period end close process
- Qualified CPA with 5+ years progressive Tax and people management experience
- Strong understanding of Tax compliance standards and rules in Canada
- Strong people management skills
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills