About this position
Are you a proven, hands-on leader? Are you customer service oriented? Our client, located in Kitchener is adding a Warehouse Supervisor to their dynamic team.
What our client can offer you:
• Benefits/Pension Plan
• Competitive compensation
• Great culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3441 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Supervise warehouse staff
- Verify product inventory reports
- Responsible for allocating warehouse space
- Manage all receiving, handling, storage and distribution of freight
- Conduct physical inventories
- Ensure all warehouse staff is trained in safe operation of equipment
- Responsible for warehouse security
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Supervisory experience in a union considered an asset
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and AS400