About this position
Are you a proven leader? Have you managed in a union environment? Do you have experience in a meat processing facility? Our client, a stable company located in Brampton is adding a Production Supervisor to their dynamic team.
What our client can offer you:
• Benefits and pension plan
• Competitive compensation
• Great culture
• Day shift
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3423 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at Cheryl.email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Supervise up to 50 reports in a union environment
- Experienced with SOP and work assignment
- Manage employee health and safety
- Train employees, monitor absences and provide employee feedback
- Supervisory experience in a union is required
- Working experience in a meat processing environment is required
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role