About this position
Our client is offering a great working environment and competitive compensation package. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3385 in the subject line or you can contact Julie Ashley directly at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Our client is a large international company operating in Professional services with a Canadian head office located in Mississauga. Our client has an immediate opening for an HR Business Partner to support a team of 70 at the head office for a 9 month contract. Reporting to the CEO and supporting managers the Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for;
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Establishes and implements company policies, procedures, and practices on human resources related matters; annually reviews and makes recommendations to Management Committee for improvement of said policies, procedures, and practices
- Communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed
- Maintains a current level of knowledge of industry-related trends and changes in employment legislation to ensure company’s compliance
- Leads the company’s annual appraisal process including, but not limited to, the update and modification to annual appraisal templates and the timely administration of the annual appraisal process, ensuring that all elements being reviewed align properly to job descriptions, organizational core values and strategic goals
- Assists the CEO with the preparation and administration of the company’s wage review Program
- Consults and advises management on a wide variety of sensitive HR issues (e.g. discipline, hiring, promotions, return to work, etc.) for the purpose of assisting in effective decision making and enforcing all relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, and/or as directed by the CEO and/or the Management Committee on human resources matters
- Collaborates with internal and external personnel (e.g. other HR professionals, vendors, etc.)for the purpose of implementing and/or maintaining services and programs
- Coordinates the recruitment process (e.g. advertising vacancies, screening applicants, conducting interviews, making recommendations for hire, new employee orientation, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a highly qualified staff
- Oversees the onboarding process to ensure that employees are successfully integrated into new positions
- Investigates complaints from employees (e.g. disputes related to sexual harassment,discrimination, respect in the workplace, etc.) for the purpose of reaching resolutions that provide a healthy work environment
- Partner with payroll service providers to ensure payroll practices are properly implemented and followed
- 5+ years in an HR Business support function as a generalist, business partner or manager
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills.