About this position
Do you like to be hands on? Are you energized by busy environment, requiring quick thinking? Do you have operational and distribution management experience in the FLORAL INDUSTRY? Our client, located west of Kitchener, is adding an Operations Manager to their dynamic team! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading wholesaler in Ontario!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3384 in the subject line or you can contact Cheryl directly at Cheryl.email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Monitor CVOR and Log books, maintenance of trucks and trailers, and paper work
- Schedule all driver loads and customer pick ups
- Create and implement inventory control measures
- Oversee production and order and packaging process
- Financial accountability for all operations department budgets; spending, budgeting, forecasting, reports
- Manage all operation’s work units with regards to planning, staffing and training
- Oversee all facility maintenance
- Post-Secondary education in a technical field
- MUST HAVE FLORAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Supervisor/Manager role in either, Transportation, Distribution or Logistics Industry
- Strong leadership skills required, ability to mentor and coach
- Proficient computer skills require, MS Office, Excel skills
- Above average communication skills, strong customer focus
- Experience with Quality Assurance best practices for the FLORAL INDUSTRY