About this position
Are you a Financial Analyst looking to work for a well-established and growing company? Do you have strong experience with budgeting, month-end and have an analytical mind? If you answered yes to these questions you will want to read on. Our Client in Kitchener is looking to add a Financial Analyst to their team.
What our client can offer you:
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement
• Benefits and pension plan
• Support for education and designation dues
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job # 3381 in the subject line or you can contact Amie Butchart directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Prepare and process month end/year end journal entries
- Preparation and analysis of all financial reports
- Reconcile sub ledger accounts to ensure accuracy, completion and compliance
- Manage all forecasting and budgeting
- Monitor and reporting sales performance data
- Ensuring contract terms with buyers are honoured
- Develop and make recommendations for new processes and internal controls
- Managing the profitability of both category and individual products
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience at an intermediate accounting level, ideally from CPG
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting Accounting designation CA, CMA, CGA, CPA
- Results driven, self-starter with an innovative and creative mindset
- Advanced Excel skills (VLookup, Pivot Tables etc.)
- Above average verbal and written communication skills