About this position
Our mid-sized manufacturing client has an immediate opening for a manufacturing administrator. This is a 6-month contract position, with potential to move into a permanent full-time role.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for administering a wide variety of procedures to maximize the strategic use of production scheduling for the organization. This opportunity would best suit someone skilled in working closely with staffing agencies to coordinate manpower for daily production runs, maintaining an accurate staff schedule and ensuring time sheets of hourly personnel are completed accurately. Daily data entry, updating spreadsheets and reports and ongoing communication (phone, email, intranet) will round out this interesting role.
This is a fantastic “foot-in-the-door” opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please fill out the form and attach your resume, quoting job #3371 in the subject line, or you can contact Karen Hannam directly at Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
Fill out the form below or Call 1.855.979.1297
- Production plant scheduling – work closely with production scheduler to verify production requirements and schedule appropriate manpower to staff production lines and meet output objectives
- Daily ordering of personnel from staffing agencies
- Work closely with manager to create staff schedule, ensuring accuracy and accommodating last-minute changes to production schedule
- Preparing relevant lists, spreadsheets, communication logs, and related documentation
- Oversee time sheets to ensure accuracy
- At least 3 years of production scheduling experience (preferably manpower scheduling)
- College grad, or relevant experience in lieu of education
- Excellent organization and time management, able to juggle multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Above-average communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Willingness to work additional hours if required (overtime paid in after 44 hours per week)
- Capable of working in a production environment, on shop floor as required
- A car for transportation to and from work